Friday, January 27, 2012

Top 11 Moments of 2011: Number 5

Quad Biking in the Dunes!



Words cannot even begin to describe the rush I felt driving a quad through the sand dunes in Namibia. It was so much fun! One moment I was looking at endless  breath-taking views of sand and dunes and the next I was gunning the bike to see how high I could drive it up the dune and then smoothly riding down the dune at high speeds! The dunes sit right on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean so at times I would be in the dunes and then be viewing beautiful sights of the beach and waves! I felt like I was a player in the Mario Kart Game! It was awesome!










Namibia has some of the oldest and tallest sand dunes in world and quad biking them was an experience I would recommend to any and everyone!

Check back in for moment number 4 and if you have already make sure to check out moments number 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11!

1 comment:

  1. amazing photos, especially love the panoramic of the dunes. . . .my fav. . . .Bill

    ReplyDelete