Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Past Month

Sorry I have been a little MIA with the postings. I had a pretty busy month involving STEPS Training (STEPS for Life is a program I have been trained in to facilitate screens of videos covering various issues with HIV/AIDS and then getting the audience to have  a discussion about the issues, all the videos are filmed in Africa), Mid-Service Training, Mid-Service Medical Checkups, Desert Races, meeting Michelle Obama, and traveling around Botswana with the family. All have many fun and entertaining stories which means I have some great blog post ideas! Yea!!!!  Just got back this past weekend and have been recuperating (I must have picked up a bug/cold somewhere) but will try to update with some of my post ideas soon!

Until then thanks for reading and thank you so much for all the love and support!

Oh and I will leave you with this pretty picture to look at :) Africa has the best sunsets!






No comments:

Post a Comment